The Greater Houston Hamfest is only nine days away. There is still a lot of
planning and coordination that needs to be done. This Saturday between 1 and
3 pm, I hope to get everything on the final page for the Hamfest.

If you have already volunteered for a position, please make sure you make
the meeting to finalize your schedule. If you would like to volunteer, come
to the meeting to sign up and find out your assignment.

There is a lot of work to finish up but I feel everything will work out well
this year for the Hamfest.

I knew I was forgetting something - The meeting will be held at the Sugar
Land Parks Department Recreational Center, 234 Matladge Way (across the
street from the Sugar Land Post Office).

Mike Hardwick, N5VCX

Chairman

Greater Houston Hamfest

713-826-6917