I will be there.

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 4:27 PM -0600, "JP Pritchard via BVARC"
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

Mike,

Do we have a “firm” schedule for the specific breakout sessions? I want to have
that info on my printed “script” for my announcer helpers so they can promo
these events a few minutes before they start.  There are other details I’ll
include on the script. If you think of things you want promoted, please let me
know.  I do plan (for myself and the others) to promote the raffle and the door
prizes, but I think I can figure that out on my own.

Yes, I will be there on Saturday

JP, K5JPP