Wish I could.

From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Gary Sitton via BVARC
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 13:10
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Gary Sitton <gasit...@comcast.net>; rgsolt...@verizon.net
Subject: [BVARC] Flex 5000A For Sale

FLEX 5000A + goodies for sale:

I have been the original and only owner of the 5000.  I have always been a
non-smoker.  Here are some particulars of what I am offering:

*       Combination Assembly Flex 5000A + ATU S/N: 1708-2169 purchased 5/15/2008
*       Optional second receiver for Flex-5000A: RX2 purchased 6/9/2008
*       Shielded Firewire cable
*       13.8 VDC wiring plug, short cable, and 4-pair PowerPole connector
*       3-Port Pyro PCI 64R2 Fireware card with Texas Instruments technology
for a PC PCI bus (still in original plastic box and never used, as my Dell PC
came with a Firewire port)
*       Advanced Receiver Research 10-meter preamplifier Model P28VDG with two
12-inch shielded BNC cables (made 10 meters come alive)
*       Advanced Receiver Research 6-meter preamplifier Model SP50VDG no
cables, status unknown (I did not work any 6 meters)
*       Flex 5000A Quick Start Guide
*       RX2 Installation Guide

I am asking $1400 for all of the above items.  I would double-box the radio to
include the original shipping box as the inner box.  Shipping and sale only to
continental US with insurance is included in that price.

Rich Soltesz - K3SOM
rgsolt...@verizon.net <mailto:rgsolt...@verizon.net>