Ditto!

From: NIzar Mullani via BVARC
Sent: Friday, 9 November, 2018 9:00 AM
To: 'BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB'
Cc: NIzar Mullani ; 'Rick Hiller -- W5RH'
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Thank you for a great night

Rick,

Your dedication to keeping BVARC and its activities alive are now becoming
legendary. My earliest recollections of you and BVARC go back to 1992. Since
then, you have tirelessly contributed your precious time and energy to making
the BVARC programs successful. You have been doing this for so long that I
almost take it for granted.

Thank you for all you do for BVARC. You are the best!!!. WE really appreciate
everything you do.

Nizar K0NM