I am sorry to hear this. Praying for all his family.

        Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 12:25 PM -0500, "mark janzer via BVARC"
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

        He and his family will be in our family's prayers.
MarkK5MGJ

                    On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎May‎ ‎15‎, ‎2019‎ ‎12‎:‎05‎:‎40‎ ‎PM‎
‎CDT, Scott Medbury <smedb...@windstream.net> wrote:

It is with sadness that I report that:

Bob Hawkins, KD5AT, has reported and posted to the BVARC Facebook page that Jo
L Keener, KE7NSB (No Silver Bullets), Marine Corps veteran, BVARC board member
and friend has become a Silent Key on May 14th. We will information on
arrangements as they become known.

May God Bless Jo and his wife Marlene,

73.... Scott KD5FBA

Scott Medbury