That is very sad. Joe was second person I met that led me to BVARC. Met him
at a gun club tailgate sale and noticed antenna on his explorer I believe.
First contact was Michael on the world wide friendship net. Visited with
Joe many times at the gun club and always responded to his call on the
.940. He and family will be in our thoughts and prayers always.

Mike

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 6:53 PM Josh Rose via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

> So sorry to hear that! Jo was a great guy and will be missed; on the air
> and in person...
>
> Josh
> KB3VQQ
>
> On Wed, May 15, 2019, 5:38 PM Bob Stroupe via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
> wrote:
>
>> JP,
>>
>> I couldn’t have said it better myself.
>>
>> RIP Jo.
>>
>> Bob - WB5JWN.
>> On May 15, 2019, 1:50 PM -0500, JP Pritchard via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>,
>> wrote:
>>
>> So sorry to hear this. Jo was a good and generous guy.
>>
>> JP, K5JPP
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On May 15, 2019, at 12:05 PM, Scott Medbury via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> <image001.gif>
>>
>> It is with sadness that I report that:
>>

>> Bob Hawkins, KD5AT, has reported and posted to the BVARC Facebook page
>> that Jo L Keener, KE7NSB (No Silver Bullets), Marine Corps veteran, BVARC
>> board member and friend has become a Silent Key on May 14th. We will
>> information on arrangements as they become known.
>>

>> May God Bless Jo and his wife Marlene,
>>

>> 73.... Scott KD5FBA
>>

>> Scott Medbury
>>
>> 16802 Aprilmont Drive