From: "Jose , A Rodriguez via BVARC" <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Date: 12/25/19 10:42 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: BVARC@bvarc.org
Cc: "Jose , A Rodriguez" <joserod654...@gmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Bad connection problem.

I was on Monday listening to the Monday night net at 8:00pm and had a lot of
problems trying to sign in with my call sign and for those that was their , I
was KI5HNZ from Katy and my name was Tony.
I have a beufeng radio and I don’t know if I put the frequency right or
something in my radio was not turn on and it was hard for people to understand
what I was saying.
I was getting frustrated because my transmission was horrible. Please help and
if anyone can. Had anyone a code plug for a beofeng radio can you please help
it with me.