How many miles between Katy and the repeater?

I've had no problems checking in from Deer Park with my old ICOM W32A & am at least 35 miles from repeater site, use a 5/8 wave 2 meter antenna (maybe next Monday may hazard a try with plain RUBBER DUCK.

I've been under the weather past few months so haven't logged in when too cold to go outside.

BTW: If anyone is looking for a good BASE station, I have a Yaesu FT-840 for sale, with ORIGINAL INSTRUCTION MANUAL and hand held Mic. with Power Pole power plug. Will include an antenna tuner.  ALSO have a Ranger DX5054 ALL MODE 6 meter rig with a NEW M-2  HO Loop (Antenna still in BOX, NEVER USED.)  $ 500. cash for both, or $ 350. for the Yaesu FT-840.

Hope everyone had a good CHRISTMAS,

73

D. Howard Bingham

KE5APJ