If I recall, there is no automation there. Once you work a station in your wanted list, you will need to manually remove them from the list

--jv
na5d

On 8/15/2020 1:03 PM, Rob KC5RET via BVARC wrote:
Hello all,

I'm working with JT Alert and using N3FJP for logging, and I'm trying to get my WAS on 6m FT8.

Through my fumbling through the JT Alert settings I've found where you can check the states you need.   What I have found as I log some of these states, the check boxes are not being removed in JT Alert.  Is there something also that I have to check in either JTA or N3FJP so it will check off the states as I get them?

Thanks in advance

73, Rob, KC5RET  EM20KE