Shannon

I am in agreement with Jeff, the tram 1185 is outstanding.  I also
purchased the Nagoya UT-72.  I actually think it worked better for me.  I
am running an FTM-400XDR in the mobile.

I want to recommend this product at Amazon

Authentic Genuine Nagoya UT-72 Super Loading Coil 19-Inch Magnetic Mount
(Heavy Duty) VHF/UHF (144/430Mhz) Antenna PL-259, Includes Additional SMA
Adaptor for BTECH and BaoFeng Handheld Radios

by BaoFeng Tech
Learn more:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016SIJX28/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_Pu8XFbY9N18F4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1