Look at the various audio mixers that are out there.  I use an Alesis Multimix
8 (It’s USB enabled to hook directly to a PC and has multiple inputs) It’s
going to take quite a few cables and adaptors to make all that work though.
You also may need  a larger mixer with more inputs depending on what all you
want to add.  You also may need some type of isolation transformer if you plan
to use your headset to talk on your radio if you get any hum.

There is a lot of info out there you’ll need to do your research before buying
though.  Example - a lot of mixers say ‘USB’but are not able to plugged into a
PC - you can plug a memory stick with MP3’s into them is what they are
referring to.

Google and look for the following videos:
Bob Heil HaM Radio mixer
Ham Radio Mixer setup
Ham radio isolation transformer

- Chad