One more thing. You can find audio mixers cheap since they have undergone
several generational updates in recent years. They are basically small mixing
boards. A church may have an old one they might part with cheap, or Guitar
Center or just google. You don’t need the latest. Don’t know this brand, but
https://www.wish.com/product/5ef6d7c556918b01db12d7b7?from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=US&_force_currency_code=USD&pid=googleadwords_int&c=%7BcampaignId%7D&ad_cid=5ef6d7c556918b01db12d7b7&ad_cc=US&ad_lang=EN&ad_curr=USD&ad_price=24.45&campaign_id=6948791183&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzabLyKf97QIV0YpaBR0rCw5FEAQYByABEgLkffD_BwE&hide_login_modal=true&share=mobileweb
Mark

Sent from my iPhone