From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Mark Brantana via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 3:16 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Mark Brantana <mark.brant...@gmail.com>; Jonathan Guthrie
<ka8...@ka8kpn.org>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Morse Code Key

Jonathan,

Yes. There are three different models. They appear to be 3D printed. This also
made me wonder if I shouldn’t fire up Inventor and design my own. These seem to
be about the most reasonably priced keys, and I was really looking to see who
might have experienced them. Thank you for your question.

Mark
N5PRD

On Jan 7, 2021, at 10:20 AM, Jonathan Guthrie via BVARC