From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Shannon Tassin via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 4:54 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Shannon Tassin <stas...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] How - operate wirelessly in home?

All,

I am considering setting my radio up in a part of my home in which I would not
want to routinely sit and spend time.

I’d like to be able to use a laptop or phone and control/use my radio so I can
do it from anyplace in my home (and beyond).

I am aware of Ham Radio Deluxe, but I think that just connects it to a computer
via cable and allows me to operate from that hard-wired connection.

Is there a something I can connect to and operate wirelessly from any computer
or phone?

Thanks,
Shannon