My brother, K5HEC, loaned me his DTS Dummy Launcher with the padded cover
removed from the metal projectile.  With my Alvey Australian side reel as
the fishing line source, I was able to shoot a line over the target limb
but it continued over other limbs on its way to the ground.  How to now get
my line over just the major limb?  I used the messenger line to pull a
stronger line through the limbs.  Next I put a pulley on the end of the
larger line and ran a second line through the pulley with a length of 3/8”
chain on one end.  I pulled the first line to the point where the pulley
was on the far side of the target limb and then with some jerking and
pulling got the chain to fall to the ground.  Presto, I had the second line
over the target limb but not involving other limbs in the tree.  Now I can
continue with my T2FD project.  73"s KB7QL