From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Brent Hetrick via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 2:07 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Brent Hetrick <brent.hetr...@gmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Power Supply

I’m a newbie looking for recommendations for a DC power supply for a dual band
transceiver.  13A max current requirement.  I’m leaning towards a switching
power supply rather than a linear unit.

There are too many different manufactures so I’m looking for other users input
on brands that are reliable and provide clean power to the radio.

Thanks in advance,

Brent
KI5JMF