When using a radio or the Singnalink USB, besides the audio devices, it is still presented as a serial com port and treated as such in Winlink and other software.

It is probably a configuration issue. You might try getting on Walter Holmes Zoom channel, as there are a few with 9100's who frequent the room. Walter or many of the others who hang out in there can probably help get it going https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2815436502?pwd=dGZ2VkFGei9LUHBRT1p0V2szaG1OUT09