Greater Houston Hamfest 2023 After Action Meeting
Sun 3/19/2023 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Denny's at 8199 SW Freeway
All,

Join us for a "post-mortem" meeting regarding the Hamfest, where we will
discuss what went well, what could be improved, etc.  If you will be unable to
attend but have feedback, please shoot me a reply or email me at
gree...@hotmail.com, and I'll compile your feedback and present it at the
meeting.  (You can choose to remain anonymous if you like.)

Feedback from this event will inform planning for next year's hamfest -
planning that will begin shortly after we hold this meeting.

Thanks and 73!

Jeff Greer, W5JEF
BVARC Corresponding Secretary

________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Ron Litt via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2023 4:27 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Ron Litt <ron.l...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Greater Houston Hamfest 2023 After Action Placeholder

When is the post mortem meeting???

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 9:00 AM Jeff Greer via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>> wrote:
All,

This is a place holder for our "post-mortem" meeting regarding the Hamfest,
where we will discuss what went well, what could be improved, etc.  Location is
still TBD; I will update this meeting request as location is determined.  If
you will be unable to attend but have feedback, please shoot me a reply or
email me at gree...@hotmail.com<mailto:gree...@hotmail.com>, and I'll compile