I just passed my Extra Amateur (Element 4) this past Saturday (online testing),
but I took a Zoom Classtaught by Roland Anders (K3RA) and Tom Christovich
(K3YA), I studied with the ARRL Extra License
Manual, plus I brushed up a little from my Introductory Linear Circuits class I
took in college for myundergraduate. I still have my college textbooks in my
library.

And although I aced the General, I only got 42 out of 50 on my Extra. But it's
over and done.
22 tries at $15 each, you could have gotten yourself a nice HT!
Congratulations, nonetheless! And good luck chasing those Aussies on 15 or 20
mts... Or maybe amoon bounce. The possibilities are endless!

Jorge A. Gutiérrez - NØJGS+1.713.550.4788

    On Monday, March 20, 2023 at 04:28:20 PM CDT, John Denison via BVARC