Shannon,
I’ve used Ham Radio Deluxe for many years. I’ve always found their customer
service and their software to be first rate. Digital Gain is usually just a
simple setting in Yaesu Radios. Why not just set it manually, leave it there
and take advantage of the many other features available to you thru HRD.

73, JP, K5JPP

Sent from my iPhone