*REMINDER:*

This SUNDAY at *Galveston Island State Park*, BVARC POTA! Come by anytime
between *10am to 5pm on Sunday March 26th*. We will be in a group pavilion
on the beach side set up and ready to log some contacts.

Park entry fees do apply if you do not have a Texas State Park Pass, see
further details in the email below.

I hope to see you there! 73!

Kori Rahman, WX5KR
*Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club*

*Vice-President and Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee*
Cell: (770) 298 8516

kori...@gmail.com