I have printed a few things Kori has asked to print. I am sure that there is
what your asking for. Thank you for asking.

Sent from Mail App on Android

  On Sat, Mar 25, 2023 at 10:57 AM, Scott Little via BVARC<bvarc@bvarc.org>
wrote:   On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 07:01:48PM +0000, Rudolph Ackerman via BVARC
wrote:
> Does someone have a POTA script example like the one they had at the "on the
> air" station at the hamfest.
The one I use is:
CQ POTA CQ POTA this is <CALL> in park number K-<number> calling CQ POTA
CQ POTA

once someone comes back:
if you see the s-meter when they call you:
<THEIR_CALL> you are <RST>

Othewise:
<THEIR_CALL> go ahead.

then:

Thanks for the <RPT> (if they give a location: "from <LOCATION>") 73
QRZed?

Example: