On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 09:46:06PM -0500, Mike Knerr via BVARC wrote:
> The pandemic is over.
> I think we should stop the zoom meeting.
I think that having the Zoom meeting both allows people who couldn't
normally attend to at least hear the information, and (to a degree)
gives us recordings of each presentation for free. I do think that, in
its current state, the Zoom setup is a little too buggy to be enjoyable.
Perhaps simply recording each meeting's business + presentation and then
uploading it onto bvarc.org would be a good solution.
---
Scott KI5WLJ