*Good morning BVARC,*

They are finally here! The sign up sheets for all of our station operating
positions, volunteers, AND the antenna build class! We have a LOT of
volunteer spots for you to sign up for, please sign up as soon as you can.
We also need folks to operate our stations! Please plan on signing up for a
few hours of operating so we can make as many contacts as possible! As the
general rule goes, 10m-20m are best during daylight hours, and 20m - 80m
are best during the nighttime hours. Keep this in mind when signing up for
spots. We will need many voice operators this year, so please sign up now.
When you arrive you will be given some brief instructions as needed and
there will be band plans, scripts on how to call CQ and other reference
materials.

Volunteers, please sign up now, we will need approximately 8 people
volunteering per hour for Saturday. Those are a lot of hours, so fill in
where you can. We will need a crew for Friday to set up, help Saturday with
the talk-in, information table etc., and a clean up crew for Sunday. See
the sign-up sheet below and review the descriptions there. The volunteer
frequency plan is also listed on the sign up sheet.

*We will have our first meeting about Field Day at the BVARC General
meeting on Thursday June 8th*, and we will have at least one meeting every
week from then until Field Day. Please stay up -to-date on the reflector
news and the website for more information.

*Station Operators Sign-up Sheet:*
Field Day Operators Sign-Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uVTuo7hwwusEMT4f2jA7dEBtgjdM0hSGgK0khUUXmd0/edit#gid=0>

*Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet:*
Tinyurl.com/FieldDayVolunteers2023
<https://tinyurl.com/FieldDayVolunteers2023>

*Antenna Build Class Sign-Up Sheet *
(for both the 10m dipole and EFHW multi-band antenna):
Tinyurl.com/FieldDay2023AntennaBuild
<https://tinyurl.com/FieldDay2023AntennaBuild>

If you have any questions or issues, please let me know.

Thanks and 73!

Kori Rahman, WX5KR
*Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club*

*Vice-President and Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee*
Cell: (770) 298 8516

kori...@gmail.com