As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, I find myself reflecting on the
many things I am grateful for, and you, as a valued member of our BVARC
club, are certainly one of them.

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your dedication and
enthusiasm within our BVARC club. Your contributions and positive energy
have truly made a difference, and I believe we are stronger as a group
because of members like you.

Thanksgiving is a time to appreciate the connections we have and the moments
we've shared. Whether it's through our club activities, events, or simply
the camaraderie we've built, I am thankful for the sense of community we've
created together.

May your Thanksgiving be filled with warmth, joy, and the company of loved
ones. Take this time to relax, indulge in delicious food, and cherish the
moments with those closest to you.

Thank you for being an integral part of BVARC club. I look forward to the
continued growth and success we will achieve together.

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Warm regards,

K5BOU-PhilippeBoucaumont

Houston|Texas|USA|