A Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving to All🦃

George Levandoski, K5JIN

On Nov 23, 2023, at 9:02 AM, anthony moro via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

Well said my friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from W5LIC (Anthony) and KI5RLZ (Kristy).

On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 7:15 AM Kori Rahman via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:
Thank you for sharing these kind and encouraging words on the reflector.

Happy Thanksgiving and 73 to all!

Kori Rahman, WX5KR
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

Vice-President and Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee
Cell: (770) 298 8516

kori...@gmail.com