With me, the problem is DISTANCE and not being able to DRIVE, otherwise I'd love to attend if not for recovering from "SHINGLES", this after having taken the SHINGLIX Vaccine over a year ago & having had Chicken Pox in "1946" ..... ( The Pharmacist said the vaccine had a 97% Efficacy rate, guess I'm in the 3% that the vaccine doesn't work on... )

73

D. Howard Bingham

KE5APJ