Ravi,

The meal tickets are on sale to members and non-members. The prices are
different ($35 vs $50), follow the appropriate link for non-members and
your meal choice on the BVARC.org homepage (look for post about the banquet
and the PayPal links are there).

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your willingness to support this
club event. Please let me know if you have any other questions or need
further clarification.

73!

Kori Rahman, WX5KR
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
Vice-President and Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee
Cell: (770) 298 8516
kori...@gmail.com