I think your best test is to put them in the rig and fire it up watching the
output, the drive and maybe reading grid voltage stage to stage.

From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of rodney martinez via BVARC
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2024 12:39 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: rodney martinez <sota...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Tube testing

I have a tube tester.  You can bring them by my shop any day next week.

832-423-5640

73'

Rod Martinez

NK5Q

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Sat, Feb 17, 2024 at 11:55, Andre Pollard via BVARC

<bvarc@bvarc.org <mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org> > wrote:

I am currently restoring my old Heathkit HW-100. It was working the last use,
around 1980 or so. Checking out resistors and changing electrolytics.

I want to check the tubes. Anyone know if a vendor at the Hamfest can check
them? Or know someone else that can?

BVARC@bvarc.org <mailto:BVARC@bvarc.org>