Scott, We certainly hope your new grandbaby continues to improve. No question
ever about family vs hobby.

JP

K5JPP

From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of anthony moro via BVARC
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 7:53 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: anthony moro <w5li...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Greater Houston Hamfest

I too understand. Family first sir. I will keep you and your family in my
prayers.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024, 7:48 PM K5BOU via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org
<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org> > wrote:

Scott, sorry to hear this. Feel free to let me know if you need any help. All
my family will pray for Elizabeth.

K5BOU-PhilippeBoucaumont
Houston|Texas|USA|
https://mccrarymeadowsweather.com/