I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but do we purchase tickets for each day or is one ticket for both days?

73
John Denison
KD5YOU

On 2/28/2024 8:28 AM, Mike Hardwick via BVARC wrote:

The Greater Houston HamFest is only two days away from opening its doors this Friday at noon. Please come out to enjoy the event Friday and Saturday with the various vendors from across Texas and surrounding states.

Ham Radio Outlet will be back again this year so please stop by their tables and tell them thanks for coming down. Don't forget to thank the other vendors and sellers who attend the Greater Houston HamFest making the event the largest in Texas.

Don't forget to stop by and visit the rocket, drone and UAV display in Bldg B from  the University of Houston chapter of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics

If you need more information on the HamFest, please go to houstonhamfest.org <http://houstonhamfest.org>.

Hope to see you there.

Mike Hardwick, N5VCX
Chairman