Last year was Will Call at the gate...

KI5WWU
Lynn in Houston/Oak Forest
________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Rob KC5RET via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 2024 11:17 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Rob KC5RET <kc5...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Fwd: Greter Houston HamFest

Hello,

I bought a ticket, paid via paypal, but I have not received something I can
print that looks like a ticket.

Suggestions?

73, Rob, KC5RET

[https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 8:29 AM Mike Hardwick via BVARC