The original email says it starts at 7:30pm. Maybe you are early?

73
John Denison
KD5YOU

On 3/7/2024 6:45 PM, John Holmes via BVARC wrote:

Did I get the time wrong? I guess that’s almost rhetorical as nobody is online !

*From: *BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Scott Medbury via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
*Date: *Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 16:58
*To: *BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
*Cc: *Scott Medbury <kd5...@gmail.com>
*Subject: *Re: [BVARC] HamFest review session

I'm at Texas Children's Hospital.  I fully plan to help with hamfest next year.

73 ... Scott KD5FBA

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024, 4:28 PM Jeff Greer via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

    Reminder:  Quick meeting to review the 2024 HamFest and maybe
    kickoff planning for 2025. Depending on time constraints, we may
    discuss some feedback or we may schedule another follow-up or
    request feedback via email.  Link to join the Zoom meeting is
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86242694287?pwd=N0pkbC9QeEdaclJsZkxvajhsRkdGdz09