On Tue, 25 May 2004, Thomas J. Lohman wrote:
Hi, forgive me if this is in the archives or has a well
known basic solution but what I would like to do is have
the imap server always look in a fixed location outside
the users' home dirs for folders.

The answer is the routine mymailboxdir() in env_unix.c, which returns the "home directory" as far as IMAP is concerned. Normally, it returns the string from myhomedir() which is the UNIX home directory. But you can change mymailboxdir() to be anything else you'd like.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.