​Hi All,

>From archives/google, I believe Xerces should work on Solaris 11 platform.
But has anyone actually tried/ran it on Solaris 11?
One more scenario I would to clarify/discuss –  Currently, we build Xerces
v2.8 on Solaris 10 (SunOS, sun4u, sparc) and it works well on Solaris 10
platform. We use Sun Studio 12 compiler. We would like to run it on Solaris
11.2 (SunOS, sun4v, sparc) platform w/o changing the build platform. I mean
we will continue to build Xerces on Solaris 10 and run it on Solaris 11.

Has anyone encounter such situation?  Appreciate any help/pointers if this
mechanism will work?

--

BR,

Atul Thosar​