On 2017-05-17 16:35, rle...@codelibre.net wrote:
On 2017-05-17 16:26, Cantor, Scott wrote:
On 5/17/17, 11:11 AM, "rle...@codelibre.net" <rle...@codelibre.net> wrote:

I've attached a followup patch, also on my cmake-trunk github branch,
which does this.  With this patch applied, you should get identical
versioning to Autoconf and Visual Studio.

Great, I'm WfH today but I'll see what it does on OS X today and
re-test Windows tomorrow at the office.

Maybe we could look at doing the svn merge next week?

That sounds great.  I'm in the process of re-running all the 256 CI
builds again; no failures so far.

I spoke too soon; it's not working for the VS generators on Windows when using multiple configurations. I'll fix this up tomorrow.