On 21/06/17 08:48, Vitaly Prapirny wrote:
Roger Leigh wrote on 21/06/2017 09:54:
On 21/06/17 02:42, Cantor, Scott wrote:
Are the Xerces_autoconf_config.borland.hpp and Xerces_autoconf_config.msvc.hpp files "pre-cmake"? IIRC, I think those are the hardwired versions used in the old builds.

I don't want to leave them on trunk if they're going to atrophy and I don't really imagine we'd be doing anything to ensure they worked if the solution files came from cmake now.

Yes, these are only used by the old project files. CMake ignores them entirely, so they can certainly be removed.
I've got an error while running cmake with "Borland Makefiles" generator and Borland C++ Builder 5 compiler. Is BCB5 still supported?

It's not a combination I've personally tested, but I can't see any evidence that it shouldn't work.

What are the errors you are seeing? Maybe it just needs a few minor tweaks to our cmake logic.

Regards,
Roger