As we discussed offline, there's another fix or two I'd like to get in, and we
need to get all the docs bumped and regneerated in the final artifact. If you
bump the version, I'll pull and rebuild the docs and do a basic check of the
contents once I finish the code tweaks.

I'm still not sure what to do with XERCESC-2130 but I guess I can try and
review what was actually changed and if the rollback appears to be harmless
enough we can include that. I just hate touching anything to do with Unicode
handling as I don't know anything about it and am as likely to break more as
fox anything.

-- Scott