I would also vote +1.
I'm surprised so few Xerces-C users are out there :-(

Am 9/18/2018 um 7:36 AM schrieb Gareth Reakes:

If you guys are happy then I am. +1

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Sep 2018, at 23:06, Cantor, Scott <canto...@osu.edu> wrote:

On 9/17/18, 5:56 PM, "Roger Leigh" <rle...@codelibre.net> wrote:

Given that it's possible to build on Cygwin and MinGW with CMake, I'm
loath to spend further time on the Autotools build for these platforms
given that they are a bit niche and there's little additional benefit to
be gained.  If anyone really cares for it, I would hope they would do
the work and provide the patches.

I obviously favor that perspective, I just wanted to allow anybody else to
weigh in (and since nobody had voted, I was stuck anyway).

I'm still comfortable with my +1 and if you're satisfied I wouldn't see any
reason to change out the artifact.

-- Scott