Brett McCoy wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 6:53 AM, osho ratha <rathao...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>
>> hello friends,
>>
>> any one of you can explain about
>>
>> what is the main purpose of   args.length
>>
>> with sample examples
>
> That's Java, not C++. Please re-direct your question to the right
> mailing list. A quick Google search will also probably give you the
> answer you need.
>
> -- Brett
> "In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden;
>     If I were to divulge it, it would overturn the world."
>                -- Jelaleddin Rumi

Wasn't thinking along those lines when I let it through.  I was thinking
some weird mangled sentence involving the archaic 'int argc'.  Which
would have provided for interesting discussion about why 'argc' exists
in the first place since 'argv' is "generally sufficient" (i.e. the
array is NULL terminated on every platform I've ever used).

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

*NEW* MyTaskFocus 1.1