On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Tyler Littlefield <ty...@tysdomain.com> wrote:
>Java imitates C++, C++ should imitate Java :-)
> no thanks, I don't want the brain damage.
> I also don't want to dig around for an engine that takes me 30 minutes to
> find on their website so that I can inform the user about who sun is.
> "Hqave you heard of sun? We'll tell you about sun. Are you sure you haven't
> heard about them, we'd be more than happy to tell you."
> I'm kinda under the impression that programming languages are like people
> used to think of children a few decades ago. "don't speak until your spoken
> to, don't make yourself be noticed." Java doesn't do that.

Doesn't hurt to know Java, though. Consider it resume enhancement.
Java, C & C++, Python, Perl, PHP... if you know those languages, at
least, you should be able to deal with most programming tasks thrown
at you.

-- Brett
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden;
    If I were to divulge it, it would overturn the world."
               -- Jelaleddin Rumi