Von: Álvaro Cebrián Juan [mailto:acebrianj...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018 15:37
An: c-users@xerces.apache.org
Betreff: How can I use Xerces XML parser to validate GPX files?

Hi everyone,

I have no prior knowledge with Xerces. I have downloaded and built
Xerces-C++ version 3.2.0 in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS following the instructions
provided on the website <https://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/index.html>.
The reason I need to use Xerces is to validate GPX files, which is a
light-weight XML data format for the interchange of GPS data.

The reference page <http://www.topografix.com/gpx_validation.asp> of the GPX
format says that a GPX file can be validated with the SAXCount command but, for
some reason, I am getting this error when I run SAXCount:

star@galaxy:~$ SAXCount -v=always -n -s -f route.gpx
SAXCount: error while loading shared libraries: libxerces-c-3.2.so: cannot open

I would be grateful if somebody can shed some light on the cause of this error
and on its possible solutions.

Best regards,

Álvaro

Based on previous e-mail correspondence with you and/or an agreement reached
with you, we consider ourselves authorized to contact you via unsecured e-mail.

Warning:

(a) E-mails can involve SUBSTANTIAL RISKS, e.g. lack of confidentiality,
potential manipulation of contents and/or sender's address, incorrect recipient
(misdirection), viruses etc. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage
resulting from the use of e-mails. We recommend in particular that you do NOT
SEND ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION, that you do not include details of the previous
message in any reply, and that you enter e-mail address(es) manually every time
you write an e-mail.

(b) As a matter of principle, we do NOT accept any ORDERS, revocations of
orders or authorizations, blocking of credit cards, etc., sent by e-mail.
Should such an e-mail nevertheless be received, we are not obliged to act on or
respond to the e-mail.

Please notify us immediately if you received this e-mail by mistake or if you
do not wish to receive any further e-mail correspondence. If you have received
this e-mail by mistake, please completely delete it (and any attachments) and
do not forward it or inform any other person of its contents.