What we did was place an Ant script on the remote machine that runs the
Cactus tests. The Ant script on the local machine would build everything,
place in on the remote machine, then telent to the remote machine and run
the Ant script that runs the Cactus tests.

That's one way to do it anyway...if there isn't a better way.

Sam