----- Note: forwarded message attached. 




Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. 
-----Textnachricht folgt-------- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], budi leksono <[EMAIL 
PROTECTED]> wrote:Ada titipan informasi dari temen Jepang yang bekerja di 
Frontiersciences Todai, barangkali bermanfaat:I have a news today.You may 
remember that I am working for the University of Tokyo now.we are calling 
applicants for international admission to2008 Master's Program in 
Sustainability Science (MPSS),Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.I would be 
most grateful if you could help us recruitcandidates for this program and 
distribute this anouncementto those who may feel interested.  ---MPSS is a new 
international master's program to train internationally-minded professionals 
that can help create a sustainable society. Alllectures and practical courses 
will be carried in English and those thatcomplete the program are presented 
with a "Master of SustainabilityScience".  The campus of Graduate School of 
Frontier Sciences is locatedin Kashiwa city of Chiba prefecture.Applicants can 
apply for scholarship programs through thisinternational admission.  (The 
deadline is soon.)For more detail of the program and application 
documents,please visit a following web 
site.http://www.sustainability.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp/admissions.htmlSincerely 
yours,Yukiko 
AONO____________________________________________________________________________________Looking
 for last minute shopping deals?Find them fast with Yahoo! 
Search.http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping[Non-text
 portions of this message have been removed]--- End forwarded message ---
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], budi leksono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Ada titipan 
informasi dari temen Jepang yang bekerja di Frontiersciences Todai, barangkali 
bermanfaat:I have a news today.You may remember that I am working for the 
University of Tokyo now.we are calling applicants for international admission 
to2008 Master's Program in Sustainability Science (MPSS),Graduate School of 
Frontier Sciences.I would be most grateful if you could help us 
recruitcandidates for this program and distribute this anouncementto those who 
may feel interested.  ---MPSS is a new international master's program to train 
internationally-minded professionals that can help create a sustainable 
society. Alllectures and practical courses will be carried in English and those 
thatcomplete the program are presented with a "Master of 
SustainabilityScience".  The campus of Graduate School of Frontier Sciences is 
locatedin Kashiwa city of Chiba prefecture.Applicants can apply for scholarship 
programs through thisinternational admission.  (The deadline is soon.)For more 
detail of the program and application documents,please visit a following web 
site.http://www.sustainability.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp/admissions.htmlSincerely 
yours,Yukiko 
AONO____________________________________________________________________________________Looking
 for last minute shopping deals?Find them fast with Yahoo! 
Search.http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping[Non-text
 portions of this message have been removed]--- End forwarded message ---

Ihre erste Baustelle? Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker. 
_________________________________________________________________
Help Splitzo Sally Before It’s Too Late! 
http://www.thegirlwhosplitinto5.com/

Kirim email ke