Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant <> writes:

>> On 7 Mar 2018, at 10:31, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <> wrote:
>> Please don't put something different into LEDE than what we're working
>> on upstreaming. It is difficult enough to keep track of the different
>> versions as they are. The tc-adv repo is already rebased on the upstream
>> iproute2-next, so if there is anything else that needs to be changed, it
>> should be changed in that repo and not in a fork...
>> -Toke
> Received & understood.  Not sending to lede… probably a good idea
> anyway as the main stats (not tin stats) are broken for me.  I wonder
> if this is because q_cake has to be imported to lede as a patch
> applied on top of whatever iproute2 version they’re using as the base?

As far as I can tell, the iproute2 version in openwrt is currently
4.15.0; which means that once we get this sorted out, it *should* be
straight forward to create a new patch that applies cleanly. I can do
that while preparing the upstream submission; but want to make sure we
have everything included without any version divergence first...

Cake mailing list