Hi All,

> On 7 Mar 2018, at 08:50, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <t...@toke.dk> wrote:
> Jonathan Morton <chromati...@gmail.com> writes:
>>> On 6 Mar, 2018, at 11:06 pm, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <t...@toke.dk> wrote:
>>> ...on the iproute2 side the only
>>> thing missing before we can attempt an upstream submission is an update
>>> of the man page, as far as I can tell. Any volunteers to do that? :)
>> I could look into that tomorrow.
> Awesome! Is there anything else you want to add on the kernel side
> before we submit?

I think there was mention of the repo that Dave started on the last round of
getting cake in upstream iproute2.  There were a few man page tweaks & output
formatting tweaks which ideally shouldn’t be lost.  I’ve forked that fork on
github here https://github.com/ldir-EDB0/iproute2-cake-next/tree/cake  rebased
onto release tag v4.15.0 and pulled in the the recent changes (overhead
handling paradigm, xstats & the JSON output).

In theory I guess there should be no/little difference to tc-adv/master now

Anyway, it’s there if it’s of any interest… it’ll be the basis of what gets
sent into LEDE a bit later today.

Kevin D-B

012C ACB2 28C6 C53E 9775  9123 B3A2 389B 9DE2 334A

Cake mailing list