I use the color card system, also, and am contemplating having a digital
version.
On the back of my cards, I note each time I call a dance so that as I'm
planning a program, I can just flip the card over and see whether I called
that same dance at that same venue last time I was there (keeps me from
using only the favorites over and over!!!)

-cynthia