Thanks to everyone who so generously sent me suggestions for easy dances to use
in the fourth slot that I, as a new caller will call at our Toronto Country
Dancer's dance that Bev Bernbaum will be calling next Saturday.

I have attached a Word document that has all the dances, some of which are
annotated with teaching notes.

I have two requests:  I need the details of two dances:  First Hey by Paul
Balliet, and "Kiss of a Lifetime" bu Peter Stix (I could not find either
through an internet search.  [A suggestion: Please post the info to the whole
list, so once someone has sent the info, others need not bother. Thanks!]

The other request is for suggestions on how to teach a hey.  (I am a little bit
terrified.)

Please note, that I have not chosen a dance yet, but need to do so by tomorrow,
so I cam open to suggestions from the list I sent (including the two above) and
any other dances that you think are suitable.  [Note:  If I am too terrified to
teach a Hey, then Bev has graciously offered that I can choose another easy
dance, so I am open to suggestions on that front as well.]

Thanks for 'Sharing the Weight', and helping me out!  I have learned a lot from
you out there in List Serve Land so far, and I am looking forward to more!

Jillian Hovey
Facilitator of Sustainable Community Planning and Design

The Sustainable Living Network
& Sustainable Living Books
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
416-410-7581; fax 416-654-8917