From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of Rickey
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 6:50 AM
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Subject: [Callers] Teaching Mad Robin

Hi all,

I am looking for suggestions on how best to teach a "Mad Robin" to contra
dancers who have not encountered it before.  It is in "Joyride" after a
Gypsy and I have tried suggesting that they just let their feet take them
around on the same path as the Gypsy did while turning to face their
partner, and I have tried describing how the women start going up and inside
and the men down and outside - but there is still a bit too much confusion
out there.  I am planning on doing this in a venue where it may not be
feasible to do a demo.  Any additional ideas?

Rickey