In my opinion, the most confusing part is why anyone calls this figure "Mad
Robin."  What does a mad robin do?  Has anyone ever seen a mad robin?

I use the term "Sashay round" which, by definition, is easier for most people
to understand - Sashay:  move sideways, and Around (do I have to explain that
one?) (i.e., around your _____, while maintaining eye contact with your _____.).

Looking forward...

Linda S. Mrosko
7302 CR 2829
Mabank, Texas 75156
(903) 451-5535 (H)
(903) 288-4401 (cell)
lmro...@hotmail.com
www.towerwebsites.com/dancinglinda
http://www.facebook.com/lmrosko

"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once."
                                  -- Friedrich Nietzsche